Choosing one from a variety of coleman electric lantern is a difficult job, right?
The coleman electric lantern shared on our page are all made well and are good enough in budget. All your needs will get satisfied.
Then, the good news is that you do not have to worry about that anymore, for our page will provide you with all the most recommended and popular coleman electric lantern. All you need to do is to scroll the page and choose one you like. Good luck.
Best Coleman Electric Lantern to buy
An area light and four portable lanterns in one clever unit, the Coleman LED Quad Lantern is a versatile choice for indoors or outdoors. The Quad Lantern’s four removable panels hold 24 LEDs total.
- “The light is very bright.” – Monchichipox
- “Will come in handy for power outage emergencies.” – Lynn Estell
- “Each panel is bright enough to light up a whole room on it’s own.” – jhooley
The Coleman MicroPacker Compact LED Weather Resistant Lantern is a compact, space-saving illuminator that provides convenient, powerful lighting for any outdoor adventure.
- “This little light is very bright for such a small light.” – proshopper
- “This can light up a dark room well enough to see what you’re doing.” – Lokke Valverde
- “I was looking for a little lantern to keep around the house in case of power outages and this one is great!” – Gretchen
Lantern, Retro Full Size, Rechargeable
- “Will be very cautious when buying Coleman products again.” – Pat M.
- “Keeping it charged every 3 months, the first time it was needed all worked as hoped, mostly.” – Dave L
- “This is the light to have for camping or just as an emergency light at home when the electricity goes out.” – William R.
Lantern, 8D Double U-Tube Rugged
- “Very well built…gives off lots of light.” – luvmyiggys
- “While not bright enough to read by, it lights the room very nicely and with the handle I can carry it with me as I move from room to room.” – Sunny 6347
- “Great for camping and when the power is out.” – Ana K
The famous, instantly-recognizable Coleman lantern, with the long life and quality of LED lighting. The Coleman Twin LED Lantern features two super-bright, long-lasting Cree Xlamp XR-E LEDs, shedding an impressive 390 lumens of light on the High setting.
- “This lantern does not have a cheap-build feel to it at all, and it puts off very good light.” – Darin M. White
- “Very bright and lasts a long time but uses a lot of batteries.” – Lsqud
- “They are very, very bright and will light up a whole room.” – Linda M. Bellis
The Coleman 4D XPS Classic Personal Size LED Lantern sheds 190 lumens of light, thanks to the super-bright Cree XLamp XR-E LED. The Lantern is Coleman XPS-compatible; it will run for up to 60 hours on High, 25 hours on Low, on 4 D-cell batteries — or use the optional 6V rechargeable battery pack (both sold separately).
- “I give this little lantern a 5 star, it does its job very well.” – mgarciber
- “Great in a power outage — lights a small room.” – HeidiLaF
- “It lights up an average sized room well enough to move around in and do basic activities.” – D. Mckinzie
The famous, instantly-recognizable Coleman lantern, with the long life and quality of LED lighting and the convenience of rechargeable power. The Coleman LED Rechargeable Lantern features a super-bright, long-lasting Cree Xlamp XR-E LED, shedding 145 lumens of light on the High setting.
- “Overall, great product for the intended use of emergency lighting in the home or light for the campsite.” – N. Wereley
- “It has both a cig lighter and wall plug recharger that fit in the base of the lamp.” – S. Swanson
- “My only complaint is that if you leave it on for a long time it does start to get hot.” – TKE213
The Coleman CPX 6 LED Work Lantern is versatile enough for any project and durable enough to withstand rugged use. The Work Lantern conveniently runs on either 4 D batteries (included) or the Coleman CPX 6 Rechargeable Power Cartridge (sold separately).
- “The strap design seems well thought out and very useful.” – Rafael
- “The light is that white/blue light, so candles give much prettier light, but you can read by this light and it is easy to carry around.” – Buffy
- “The battery lasts a very long time and is rechargeable.” – Larry Swanson
When you need an extraordinarily bright, reliable light, you need the Coleman Twin High-Power LED Lantern. Coleman’s brightest battery lantern available, the Twin High-Power LED Lantern features four Cree LEDs, providing an impressive 580 lumens of light.
- “The light is very bright.” – bugZilla
- “I did test this out in our rather large living room when it’s pitch black and it lights it up well enough for everyone to see everything.” – Craig
- “Great for camping, power outages, or as a shed light.” – JBlairNJ
The Coleman 8D Retro Family-Size Lantern is Coleman’s brightest family-sized battery lantern, shedding an impressive 395 lumens of light on High. On a single set of 8 D-cell batteries (not included), the Family-Size Lantern will run for up to 30 hours on Low and 14 hours on High.
- “Has nice bright light.” – Green Thumb
- “The Coleman product has a much better design and can actually be serviced, and replacement lamps are widely available.” – Nikwax
- “Uh, well, it sort of broke, so I tossed it…).” – jerry i h
Suggestions of the Best coleman electric lantern
Do you have any coleman electric lantern suggestions that you think coleman electric lantern would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.